Early Childhood Admissions Procedure
- Prior to admissions, arrangements may be made with the Director of Admissions to have a tour of the early childhood classrooms.
- The application form is completed and submitted on-line (see link below).
- All incoming students must be toilet-trained.
- All students are enrolled on a first come-first serve basis.
- Once a maximum number of students have been enrolled, students may be placed on a waiting list.
- New families are sent a summer mailing with pertinent school information.
- An open house will be held in August to acquaint students and families with their classroom and teacher/aide.
- There is no bussing available for students enrolled in the 3's and 4's program. Some bussing districts will allow Developmental Kindergarten students to ride the bus depending on their date of birth.
More information about our Early Childhood Program
Early Childhood Admissions Application
To request an information packet, e-mail Doug Hackman with your name, address, phone number, and the age level in which you are interested.