Why Penn View Christian School?
“Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.” Deuteronomy 6: 4 - 9
Penn View provides a setting where children experience a Christian education with academic integrity. The educational perspective is from a God-centered world view rather than a human-centered world view.
- Penn View provides an environment where children hear the faith story. God’s truth is found in the Bible. Students will be given every opportunity to experience that truth. Faith is continually integrated into every area of the school experience. Our hope and prayer is that students will process the faith story and accept that faith story for themselves.
- Penn View provides a setting where children and young people are exposed to positive role models. Students have the opportunity to emulate adults who have made wise choices in their lives. Teachers offer a caring and loving environment where children are nurtured in their development.
- Students are provided with developmentally appropriate experiences. Students benefit from adults who understand children and their spiritual, academic, social, emotional, and physical development.
- Penn View grants opportunities for children and young people to develop friendships which are mutually beneficial and life-long.
- Students are supplied with academic challenges, as well as, provide assistance that may be required.
- Students are treated as individuals, recognizing that each one is a special creation of God. Penn View is a place where children’s gifts and talents are nurtured in order that they may blossom as person.
- Faculty and staff provide children with positive school experiences at Penn View. Our goal is to have students respond out of self-motivation, interest, and enthusiasm.
- Learning facts and memorizing information are important however, we ultimately strive to help students become life-time learners and problem solvers.